Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Make Ahead Chicken Fingers



Prep: 15 min
Wait: 20 min
Bread and Cook: 30 min

Grade: A-


Make Again: Maybe

Recipe Source: Make Ahead Cook (book)

That link is to the actual recipe, because this is one of the featured recipes on the website.

These tasted very good but maybe just a little bit greasy. Also the process of making them, although easier than regular frying, still gets a little messy.

The recipe was supposed to make 16 fingers, but I only got about 11. They were long though.

The cooked from frozen fingers were still quite good, but the last couple I had were starting to get a tiny bit dry. I may never make these again, because it isn't something I think of eating, and I don't have kids. I'm sure my nieces and nephews would like these though. I did really like cutting them up and putting them in a salad. That countered the greasiness nicely, so it is possible I will do these again.



No comments: