Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Grilled Stuffed Chicken Breasts (Lighter)

Prep Time: 40 minutes
Rest Time: 60 minutes 
Cook Time: 25 minutes
(These times may be off, I didn't write it down and I no longer have the cookbook.)

Grade: B-
Make Again: No
Recipe Source: Light & Healthy 2010 (originally from Cook's Country?)

This wasn't a bad recipe, but it wasn't my favorite chicken recipe and the process of stuffing things is a pain for me. I don't think I cut my chicken holes big enough so couldn't get all the stuffing in. The basil flavor was very strong, and I would have liked a little less, even though I love basil. The cheese got a little rubbery.

Some of the other flavor options may taste better, but I'm not sure I would try. There are just too many good chicken recipes, for me to make something that I didn't love, unless it is super easy.  This is mostly easy, but stuffing the chicken is not.

No comments: